Saturday 24 May 2014

Plants vs Zombies Addict Anonymous || Original post 12/03/2012



yup I have been initiated into the world of Zombies but fortunately I have sunflowers peas and mushrooms on my side.
"PLANTS VS ZOMBIES" is a lot of fun and very addictive but fortunately I have never been much of a gamer. I just can't get myself to sit indoors the whole day in front of a screen.
I'd rather get lost in a real forest with waterfalls and muddy trails.
plus
entertaining vs being entertained
4 words: Java, Unity, Guitar, VFX
all though
my last moments before falling asleep on most nights are seeing how many of those little dots I can eat before the 60 seconds of trial Pacman fun runs out only because my cellphone is to lame to download the full game, but maybe thats a good thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment